Wellington Hall Academy is a vibrant school where students gain confidence, develop their academic skills, use technology, participate in the arts, and explore their world!
- Wellington Hall Academy offers a learning program which is progressive and student centred.
- Small class size and a devotion to individual attention to student needs results in a warm, enjoyable learning experience for students of a multicultural background in grades pre-kindergarten through eight.
- Students actively participate in assessments and goal setting.
- The classwork covers a broad academic curriculum including music, drama, the arts, French as a second language (starting in Kindergarten), and physical education.
- Our students benefit from an extremely low student-to-teacher ratio and families have enjoyed the rewards of progressive education in a personal environment.