Wellington Hall Academy is a vibrant school where students gain confidence, develop their academic skills, use technology, participate in the arts, and explore their world!
- Wellington Hall Academy offers a learning program that is progressive and student-centred.
- Small class sizes and a devotion to individual attention to student needs results in a warm, enjoyable learning experience for students in kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Students actively participate in assessments and goal setting.
- The classwork covers a broad academic curriculum including STEM, music, drama, the arts, French as a second language (starting in kindergarten), and physical education.
- Our students benefit from a very low student-to-teacher ratio and individualized learning plans.
Wellington Hall Academy is continuing to accept new students for the 2018-2019 academic school year, and registration for 2019-20 is beginning.
Upcoming Open Houses
Thursday, January 25, 6 – 7 p.m.: Find out what makes Wellington Hall Academy so great for kids (and parents). Meet our teachers and learn how our small-school advantage helps students meet and exceed their potential. No RSVP is necessary.
Friday, February 1, 10 a.m. – noon: Our school is open on February 1, so come see our classes in action. Meet our teachers and students, and learn how our small-school advantage helps students meet and exceed their potential. No RSVP is necessary; just stop by anytime between 10 am and noon.
Children are welcome to come to any open house with their parents.
We are located at the Ignatius Jesuit Centre, 5420 Hwy 6 North in Guelph, in the Orchard Park office building.
Schedule a Visit
Schedule a personal tour by contacting us at 519-823-2278 or connectwithWHA@gmail.com.