Wellington Hall Academy is a vibrant school where students gain confidence, develop their academic skills, use technology, participate in the arts, and explore their world!
- Wellington Hall Academy offers a learning program which is progressive and student centred.
- Small class size and a devotion to individual attention to student needs results in a warm, enjoyable learning experience for students of a multicultural background in grades pre-kindergarten through eight.
- Students actively participate in assessments and goal setting.
- The classwork covers a broad academic curriculum including music, drama, the arts, French as a second language (starting in Kindergarten), and physical education.
- Our students benefit from an extremely low student-to-teacher ratio and families have enjoyed the rewards of progressive education in a personal environment.
Wellington Hall Academy is continuing to accept new students for the academic school year of 2018-2019. Don’t miss this opportunity to enroll your child in this unique, and enriching experience! Classes currently open from Kindergarten to Grade 8!
Kindergarten Call Out!
Is your child 4 or 5-year-old child getting lost in the shuffle of their kindergarten class? Would they benefit from more individual attention? At Wellington Hall Academy we aim to have our students strive so contact us today to discuss how we can help accelerate your child’s learning and set them up for success! We have a Kindergarten class being opened in January 2019, secure your spot!